Why would you want to create your own teacher's edition digital interactive notebook? Let's find out!
7 Steps to Create a Teacher's Edition Digital Interactive Notebook
1. Choose your digital notebook.
2. Make a copy.
3. Rename your original file as the Teacher Edition.
4. Teacher Edition
- You will want to insert your animations into your teacher edition.
- On the Google Slides toolbar, locate the animations button
- The animations pane will open on the right side of your screen. I prefer to use the "fade" animation and select "on click."
- Select the text you want to add. For example - if you have 5 bullet points, you might want to fade in each, one-at-a-time.
Go through all of your text. I like to use the same animation for all of my text.
7. Class Period
- IMPORTANT!!! YOU are in PRESENTATION MODE, your STUDENTS are in EDIT MODE!!!
- PRESENTATION MODE: you are PRESENTING your premade guided notes to the class
- EDIT MODE: your students are able to type your notes as the presentation plays