Hatchet by Gary Paulsen: Interactive Reading Literature Flip Book
When reading Hatchet by Gary Paulsen, you need this printable interactive layered flip book literature guide! It’s a great alternative to the run-of-the-mill reading comprehension study guide. Students will practice necessary reading skills, such as summarization, recalling, vocabulary, writing, and thematic responses.
First, you simply print out the pdf by following the included directions. Then your students fill out the interactive layered flip book literature guide. The preview shows how each of the flaps will focus on the following: vocabulary, characters, plot diagram, chapters 1-5, chapters 6-11, chapters 12-17, and chapters 18-epilogue.
Each “flap” in your book is 3/4 inch and ready to easily line up when following the directions.
Your purchase includes:
• Complete answer key for the entire Hatchet by Gary Paulsen interactive layered flip book literature guide
• An About the Author Biography of Gary Paulsen
• Vocabulary by chapter (fill in the definitions)
• Chapter by chapter study guide reading comprehension questions
• Character fill in with a focus on characterization and character traits.
• Plot diagram with a plot chart and freytag pyramid
• Character cloud activity for Brian Robenson to get your students’ creativity flowing!
This interactive layered flip book literature guide allows you to differentiate your instruction for your upper elementary and middle school students. Let them work on necessary skills through a hands-on, interactive notebook approach!
This interactive layered flip book literature guide is a great interactive notebook that requires minimal cutting! It’s an organized approach to your Hatchet novel study that will have students engaged, using technology, and learning through meaningful questions.
Print in color or gray scale, using white or colored paper.
Created by Danielle Knight, © Study All Knight ™, The Knight Stuff, LLC